Welcome to our class!

We are an environmental science course at St. Benedict's Prep in Newark, NJ, taught by Mrs. T. We'll be blogging about environmental issues all term, so please stay tuned!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Tristan James - Zion National Park Summary

My presentation was about Zion National Park, located in Utah. In this presentation I spoke of the park's earliest inhabitants ranging from animals such as mammoth, or the people known as the Anasazi. I then went on to speak of the different adversities future inhabitants of the park would have to face upon their arrival, as well as how their diligence and determination made them successful. I explained what elements made the park a place for thriving and unfortunately a place of great difficulty in the future. To close the presentation, I showed how the park is considered a sanctuary for hope because of these hard workers and why it is such an important and historical place today.

No comments:

Post a Comment