Welcome to our class!

We are an environmental science course at St. Benedict's Prep in Newark, NJ, taught by Mrs. T. We'll be blogging about environmental issues all term, so please stay tuned!

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

9/11 Environmental Disaster

This project or presentation was very interesting and difficult as well.
It had a lot of information that I never knew about 9/11 such as:
I always thought that only happened it in New York City not and others states like Washington D.C, and Pennsylvania.
I did not have any ideas about the effects that caused to the people around it.
When I saw the pictures about the disaster I could not believe it because I've never seen something like that before, those pictures were breaking my heart just to seen how heavy and tragic was the disaster. How many people sacrificed their life for other or getting diseases by helping others.
I am very glad that you gave me this kind of presentation because I enjoyed when I was doing my slides and looking for information.






No comments:

Post a Comment