Welcome to our class!

We are an environmental science course at St. Benedict's Prep in Newark, NJ, taught by Mrs. T. We'll be blogging about environmental issues all term, so please stay tuned!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Homework 1/7/13

If I had a choice I would pay the fee to see if my product was safe for the environment before I use the product. I would choose this option for many reasons, but the main reason being that it is the smart choice. By choosing this method I would avoid the risk of being sued a lot of money if my product was indeed harmful. Also I would not want to harm anyone's health or the harm the environment. So overall I believe it is better to pay a little in the beginning rather then pay a lot in the end because you we're too cheap or lazy to test your product before using it.

1 comment:

  1. Personally if it was my choice. I would pay for my product before I use it on the public. You would have a less of a chance to spend more money down the road.I would want my product approved. If I was to get sued by a customer I would have to pay them,then get it payed just to test the product,which I should have done before.Testing the product out saves a lot more money.

    ReplyDelete