Welcome to our class!

We are an environmental science course at St. Benedict's Prep in Newark, NJ, taught by Mrs. T. We'll be blogging about environmental issues all term, so please stay tuned!

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Yellowstone National Park

Jahari Mitchell



Yellowstone National Park is one of the biggest and oldest National Parks in the United States. It is also home wide population of animals and hot springs such as the old Faithful, which is one of the main attraction for tourist. In my presentation I touched on very briefly the importance of why keeping this National park safe because it gives of just a beautiful image of what this world can produce if it is treated right. I also touched on the animals that live in this area such as the Bobcat which is an carnivorous animal that usually preys on smaller animals such as small deers and rabbits, and the black footed ferret which is one of the many endangered species that dwell within Yellowstone National Park. And these animals bring me back to my point from earlier on how without us keeping our planet clean and safe these animals won’t be able to survive and the beautiful environment that we once knew we won’t be able to see anymore. Finally these are the points I touched on inside of my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment